Sunday, May 2, 2021

My family and Other stuff

Well Today they unvielded my Greandfathers stone, and of course I wasnt there, because of that cabal I spoke about last time, and the really short notice, but I aint even mad at it. Im happy my Grandma can feel comfortable when she goes to visit my grandfather now. For awhile I would have these late night text sessions, Im sorta empathic. like I can feel other peoples pains or Im just trippin. Or sometimes I can pick up vibes like today I met the Nicest Person driving this beautiful bently, I felt cambria I said it, he said he was just there. He told me only hardwork and no short cuts would get me there. I believe it. I hope one day we meet again with me driving a bently so I can thank him and every other person that has told me the secret to thier success. Honestly working at the gate house to this place has been a very life enriching experiance, and I love that I get to make people feel safe and welcome. Honestly truck and shipping date aside, I believe I will be that Bently driver, and I will have the life I want. everyone stay tuned life is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment