Friday, November 27, 2020

Simping, don't do it.

Today is a very auspicious day. Its the one year aniversery where all my suspicion was confirmed and the prestige of betrayel was let loose. Those phone calls, that drive up there, her hiding her smile while recording me, her new guy hiding. The pain the stinging pain that threw me in a hole for months. The hatred I felt. Those days and nights where I was blinded and tried to get her back. Those thoughts and emotions, all past all gone. She tried to get back into contact with me. first she hit my instagram, then she hit my phone with the blocked numbers, then she hit my text up. I ignored her. didnt invest any emotion. Even though her friends and family didnt like the new guy because he was abusive amd controling.Even though theu were all rooting for us to get back together. Even though she wanted me back. let me tell you folks something, there are evil people out there. and when you simp those people take advantage of you and wreak chaos and havoc into your life and the lives of those around you. when you simp and let these people into your life, you end up isolated from your people, you end up two payments behind on your mortgage. You end up being taken outside of your character. Seriousley folks dot simp ever. Also dont ever hang out with retired hookers from hungary named Eva. they"re classless and delusional. thier cooking smells terrible and they will never tell the truth. Also they hate the smell of garlic, and they take advantage of simps like jeff. Its the damn jezebel oil, I know what that shit smells like dont ask me why, but bitchcraft is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment