Thursday, November 26, 2020

Turkey day

Now im by no means a psychologist or a statitician,but I have theory that damaged people just let everything hang out on the holidays. The flash point could be in the kitchen or at the dining room table, Or it could be someone excercising the only control theu have on thier life, by making everyone wait until after midnight to eat. This is the reason ove been advocating hometown buffet for thanks giving for the last few years. They will have everything you need for turkey day, it will be less exspensive and no one will act out, because it will be in public. Now this year its been different, because of that damn plague, but in the future Im not fucking around. I"ll tale the whole family to hometown buffet, me and whoever the family is. We will have family photos at hometown buffet. That and I dont know why, The current two family memebers never turn down an opportunity to disrespect me by not eating what I cook. like ever, like even though its one of my natural talents they camt even let me have that with thoee toxic asses. So fuck em next year in hometown buffet either with a parrner and possibly a baby or by my damn self.

No comments:

Post a Comment