Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Water fasting

A habit I picked Picked up during my haitus, waterfasting. ive done a few so far, the longest ive done being a week. I prefer to call it a solid food vacation. I noticed keto is the new hot trend. Ive found waterfasting to be the quickest amd easiest way to jump into ketosis. esentially it is the same as ketosis, only instead of balancing protien amd fat, your body begins to eat its own fat stores, and it begines the process of autophogy. Autophagy in itself is very interesting, to eat oneself, or for your body to eat all the corrupted cells, so it can make new ones. this time Im going on a four day water fast, which I will follow up with some keto/omad action. Ultimatly it is the best tool I found to deal with metabolic syndrome, its a potent tool for fixing high blood pressure, and even pre or type two duabetes, and the ravishes of the stamdard American diet. where this new energy has come from, I dont know but There is absolutley no way Im not going to pass that physical to get into the program, and the other plus losing the wieght so when the fat redistribution starts I will have a clean camvas for nature amd its work.

No comments:

Post a Comment