Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I guess I don't really know what happened to me I was there though

Hello my friends
over these last couple of years i have had people taking the liberty of deciding 
what I have and haven't experienced. They have decided that weather or not 
someone really insulted me to my face or not. 
It's funny though cause allot of times these people weren't there.
I know my hearings fine, and generally I can tell when someone is insulting me or not.

So if I live in a village where they call outsiders Russians  and someone calls me that  
in public right in front of my face I'm pretty damn sure it happened, in other words I'm not tripping.
If some chick at a cafe calls me a pig i'm pretty sure it happened. 
I don't know why My life experiences have to be questioned or doubted.
Frankly I don't give a shit. 

You can say what you want, and decide what you want, but if you weren't there. 
Than you really don't know  and that's the damn truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment