Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My observations of Dexter

The other day I was kicking it with my Dad. "I told my Grandma his mom about my little secret"
We where watching Dexter. 

Now I would like to take a minute to look at Dexter.
He's a guy with a dark secret, he has a habit that is by no means conventional. 
When Dexter doesn't Murder someone he gets stressed pressure builds up.
Dexter's addiction or habit can be likened to anything.

So in this episode Dexters sister figures out he's a serial killer, 
now here comes the stupid question 
"Are you a serial killer?"

OK now lets look at this sentence are you a......?
So my dad asks me how does she know he's a serial killer?
Well I say I don't know but it's a pretty powerful question.
Are you a tagger?
Are you a Blogger? are you a Cross dresser?

So there it is I wonder what he thought about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment