Monday, June 18, 2012

More Anger

                                                                             My dear Government has set me off so much.
I have such a deep hatred inside of me. I really think they deserve the worst from humanity. For six months I have been in bureaucratic limbo in the civilian world. When I was in the service I got more bureaucratic b.s.
First Me a lone soldier or a soldier with out a family in the country wasn't given where to live, and when the tax authority froze my bank account and I couldn't pay my bills my social worker didn't help than either so two months no money for food and debt piling up. OK after that I still couldn't pay my bills.

                                                                                                                                     So the government
came after me again after the military, and now my bank account has been frozen for six months. to unfreeze it I need to present a contract for a place where I live. Of course because I squat in an abandoned school building I don't have one. So now these people have taken nine hundred sheqals and each time I thought I was going to pay to unfreeze my bank account it turned out that they just took my money.

                                                                              They say hate is a strong word but honestly it's what I feel. I want  my country to get nuked so I can dance and roast marshmallows on the ashes of the people who fucked me.  I'm serious when I say that.                     

                                                                           I live with the Jews some of them follow the book, in the book it says to remember what Amalek did to you when you left Egypt or the exile. I will always remember how amalek treated me and how they laughed at my suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment